- Standing pen patrons are advised to join their designated queue from 2:30pm. The queue closes at 4:00pm
- Patrons with seated tickets should plan to arrive when gates open at 6:00pm
- Official on-site merchandise booths open at 9:00am on 13 & 14 May
Singapore, 8 May 2023 – Capacity crowds are expected when Blackpink performs inside the National Stadium on 13 & 14 May. Patrons attending the “Born Pink” World Tour are advised to take public transport as parking spaces will be limited and to join us when their queue or gates open.
When should patrons join us:
Standing Pen Tickets Holders
- Patrons with standing pen tickets are advised to check the queue number printed on their ticket, locate their queue area listed in the event page on the Singapore Sports Hub website, and join their designated queue between 2:30pm and 4:00pm. Standing pen ticket holders arriving after 4:00pm will have to join the queue for patrons with seated tickets and gates will open at 6:00pm.
Seated Ticket Holders
- Patrons with seated tickets are encouraged to arrive early. They should check the gate number on their ticket and proceed through the security checkpoint nearest their gate for entry into the National Stadium.
For ease of access and entry to the National Stadium:
- Choose public transport.
- If you need to travel by private transport, alight/ board at designated points. This will help minimise disruption to traffic flow.
- Carry only the essentials for quick security checks.
- Have your e-tickets ready and brighten your mobile screen to scan in easily.
We would also like to remind all patrons to only purchase original tickets and official merchandise from authorised sources. The official merchandise booths for this concert are located at OCBC Square and Singapore Indoor Stadium North Plaza Shelter.
Full event details including merchandise booth location information and operating hours, security checkpoints, queue zones and admission rules, are available on the event page on the Singapore Sports Hub website from 11 May 2023. For information on public transport serving the Singapore Sports Hub, kindly refer to our online guide on Getting Here.
We look forward to welcoming everyone to the Blackpink “Born Pink” World Tour!
Consultant, Mutant Communications
Pui Leng Low
Singapore Sports Hub
ABOUT SINGAPORE SPORTS HUB
Singapore Sports Hub is an iconic, premier destination offering sporting, entertainment and lifestyle experiences for all to enjoy. This world-class development is managed by Kallang Alive Sport Management Co Pte Ltd (KASM). It offers programming that comprises international recreational and competitive events, live entertainment as well as activities that cater to the broader community. The Singapore Sports Hub aims to serve the sporting and entertainment needs of people from all walks of life.
Home to unique world-class sports facilities within the city, the Singapore Sports Hub plays a critical role in accelerating the development of Singapore’s sports industry, excellence and participation.
Located on a 35-hectare site in Kallang, the Singapore Sports Hub includes the following facilities:
- A 55,000-capacity National Stadium with a retractable roof and movable tiered seating
- The iconic Singapore Indoor Stadium
- A 6,000-capacity OCBC Aquatic Centre that meets FINA standards
- A 3,000-capacity OCBC Arena which is scalable and flexible in layout
- Water Sports Centre featuring kayaking and canoeing
- 41,000 sqm Kallang Wave Mall, including indoor climbing wall and Splash-N-Surf facility (Kids Waterpark, Stingray and Lazy River)
- 100PLUS Promenade that encircles the National Stadium
- Singapore Youth Olympic Museum & Singapore Sports Museum
- Singapore Sports Museum
- Sports Hub Library
- Shimano Cycling World
- Daily community facilities and activities, including beach volleyball, hard courts (futsal, basketball and netball) lawn bowls, giant chess, skate park and running & cycling paths.
For more information, please visit the Singapore Sports Hub:
- Website: www.sportshub.com.sg
- Facebook: sgsportshub
- Instagram: sgsportshub
- LinkedIn: @SingaporeSportsHub
- Twitter: @sgsportshub