Singapore, 13 March 2023 – An action-packed week of sports and entertainment awaits all at the Singapore Sports Hub. Look forward to world-class table tennis action at Singapore Smash 2023, the long-awaited Harry Styles: Love On Tour concert, the Disney on Ice show with Mickey and his Disney Friends and of course, our regular sports training and academy programmes across our various venues!
Patrons are encouraged to plan ahead to make the most of these fun-filled experiences with their family and friends.
- Arrive early if you are here to catch live sporting action or performances! For door opening times, please visit our event page here.
- Come by public transport as parking spaces will be limited due to expected crowds.
- Things might get a little hectic but remember to be patient and gracious to one another so everyone has a good time!
There will be directional signage and staff on-site to assist patrons, especially on 17 March, where multiple events are taking place at various venues throughout the day. For a fun and safe experience, we’d also encourage patrons to:
- Carry only the essentials for quick security checks.
- Alight/ board at designated points if travelling by private transport. This will help minimise disruption to traffic flow.
- Purchase tickets from official ticketing operators.
- Note that only official merchandise bought on-site are allowed into the venue.
- Pack a poncho in case of wet weather.
Patrons may refer to the Singapore Sports Hub website here for more information on getting to their respective events and designated points of entry.
We look forward to welcoming everyone and hope you have a memorable time at the Singapore Sports Hub!
Consultant, Mutant Communications
Pui Leng Low
Singapore Sports Hub
ABOUT SINGAPORE SPORTS HUB
Singapore Sports Hub is an iconic, premier destination offering sporting, entertainment and lifestyle experiences for all to enjoy. This world-class development is managed by Kallang Alive Sport Management Co Pte Ltd (KASM). It offers programming that comprises international recreational and competitive events, live entertainment as well as activities that cater to the broader community. The Singapore Sports Hub aims to serve the sporting and entertainment needs of people from all walks of life.
Home to unique world-class sports facilities within the city, the Singapore Sports Hub plays a critical role in accelerating the development of Singapore’s sports industry, excellence and participation.
Located on a 35-hectare site in Kallang, the Singapore Sports Hub includes the following facilities:
- A 55,000-capacity National Stadium with a retractable roof and movable tiered seating
- The iconic Singapore Indoor Stadium
- A 6,000-capacity OCBC Aquatic Centre that meets FINA standards
- A 3,000-capacity OCBC Arena which is scalable and flexible in layout
- Water Sports Centre featuring kayaking and canoeing
- 41,000 sqm Kallang Wave Mall, including indoor climbing wall and Splash-N-Surf facility (Kids Waterpark, Stingray and Lazy River)
- 100PLUS Promenade that encircles the National Stadium
- Singapore Youth Olympic Museum & Singapore Sports Museum
- Singapore Sports Museum
- Sports Hub Library
- Shimano Cycling World
- Daily community facilities and activities, including beach volleyball, hard courts (futsal, basketball and netball) lawn bowls, giant chess, skate park and running & cycling paths.
For more information, please visit the Singapore Sports Hub:
- Website: www.sportshub.com.sg
- Facebook: sgsportshub
- Instagram: sgsportshub
- LinkedIn: @SingaporeSportsHub
- Twitter: @sgsportshub