Water Sports & Boat Rentals
The picturesque Water Sports Centre is located along the Kallang Basin, designed to cater to both elite athlete training and public usage. The centre offers an array of canoes, kayaks and dragon boats that is available for public rental.
With the skyscrapers of the Central Business District as its beautiful backdrop and a 500-metre Regatta course with six lanes, it is the perfect venue for competitions and festivals by the water. The Water Sports Centre is also home to Singapore Canoe Federation, Singapore Dragon Boat Association and ActiveSG Canoe Academy.
As we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage, please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:
- Limited to 50 visitors at any one time
- Group size limited to a maximum of 5 persons
- All kayaks & canoes (2 pax/boat) are currently available for 2 hour rentals only
- Full day kayak & canoe rentals are temporarily unavailable
- Patrons with or without certification (from recognised certifying body) are not allowed to paddle beyond the Kallang Basin during COVID-19 Phase 2 re-opening
- All patrons are to keep a safe distance at least 2 metres while engaged in activities
- All boats are to keep a distance of 3 metres from one another
- Observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Use contact tracing via SafeEntry with NRIC or QR code (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Undergo temperature screening at entry point (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Wear your face mask if you’re resting or not exercising intensively
- Ensure you are not under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
- Monday to Friday:
9:00am to 4:00pm
(Last rental: 1.30pm)
11:30am to 5:00pm
(Last rental: 2:30pm)
7:00am to 8:00pm
(Last rental: 4:30pm)
- The Water Sports Centre is wheelchair accessible.