Water Sports & Boat Rentals
The picturesque Water Sports Centre is located along the Kallang Basin, designed to cater to both elite athlete training and public usage. The centre offers an array of canoes, kayaks and dragon boats that is available for public rental.
With the skyscrapers of the Central Business District as its beautiful backdrop and a 500-metre Regatta course with six lanes, it is the perfect venue for competitions and festivals by the water. The Water Sports Centre is also home to Singapore Canoe Federation, Singapore Dragon Boat Association and ActiveSG Canoe Academy.
As we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage, please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:
- Limited to 50 visitors at any one time
- Group size limited to a maximum of 8 persons
- All kayaks & canoes (2pax/boat) are currently available for 2 hour rentals only
- Full day kayak & canoe rentals are temporarily unavailable
- Patrons with or without certification (from recognised certifying body) are not allowed to paddle beyond the Kallang Basin during COVID-19 Phase 3.
- All patrons are to keep a safe distance of 2 metres while engaged in activities
- All boats are to keep a distance of 3 metres from one another
- Observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Use contact tracing via SafeEntry with NRIC or QR code (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Avoid being in groups of more than 8 persons and observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Wear your face mask if you're resting or not exercising intensively
- Ensure you are not under Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
- Monday to Sunday:
7:00AM to 8:00PM
- Public Holidays:
7:00AM to 10:00PM
(subject to rental availability)
Check below for full rental details and venue closure information.
- The Water Sports Centre is wheelchair accessible.