Just like rowing, dragon boating involves paddling through the water at high speeds, with the added benefit of being a team effort.
Take up one of the oldest sports in the world as a hobby or spend a few hours on the water bonding with your colleagues through mini races you’ll never forget.
Choose from a 12-Crew or 22-Crew boat and row along our Water Sports Centre with the skyscrapers of the Central Business District as a stunning backdrop.
* Craft Rental Terms and Conditions
- Craft rental is subject to availability based on a first-come first-served basis
- Patrons are to report to the Water Sports Centre 15 mins prior to the start of the booked paddling slot
- A grace period of 30 mins will be given before the booking is forfeited; no replacement will be made
- No time extension will be given for latecomers. All rental slots are to be completed within the stated 2 hours block
- All rentals made are non-refundable. This includes the event of inclement weather
- All patrons are advised to leave the Water Sports Centre as soon as possible and refrain from loitering
- All patrons are required to be present at the point of booking for ID verification
- Booking Terms & Conditions apply
|22-Crew Dragon Boat||2 hrs||$75/boat|
|12-Crew Dragon Boat||2 hrs||$40/boat|
|22-Crew Dragon Boat||2 hrs||$50/boat|
|12-Crew Dragon Boat||2 hrs||$32/boat|
Peak Hours: Weekdays: 5PM to 7PM, Weekends & Public Holidays: 9AM to 7PM
Non-Peak Hours: Weekdays: 9AM to 5PM