Bring on your sense of adventure and enjoy a variety of recreational water activities at the Singapore Sports Hub! Whether you’re young or young-at-heart, have a splashing good time with your family and friends at our thrilling outdoor water play areas!
As we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage, please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:
- Email confirmation and a valid photo ID for verification is needed at point of entry. Account name on email must tally with name on photo ID.
- Access to Splash-N-Surf is only via the entrance near Gate 22 along 100PLUS Promenade (Please refer to www.sportshub.com.sg/map ).
- Patrons are advised to arrive 15mins prior to the time slot booked to collect the activity wristbands for entry.
- Patrons with a valid activity wristband for the day will have access to the lockers and shower facilities.
- Proper swimwear must be worn at all times. Hijood/burqini and other approved religious swimwear are allowed.
- Swimwear material should be colourfast and lightweight e.g. lycra, spandex, polyester or nylon.
- Use TraceTogether or SafeEntry for all patrons (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above).
- Undergo temperature screening at entry point (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above).
- Wear your face mask if you are resting and not exercising intensively.
- Avoid being in groups of more than 8 persons and practice safe distancing between individuals and groups.
- Please observe your Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice.
- Mon - Sun: 8:00am to 10:00pm