SINGAPORE SPORTS HUB PARTIAL-REOPENING GUIDELINES
|We are excited to welcome you back to Singapore Sports Hub as we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage. Please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:|
- Use contact tracing via SafeEntry with NRIC or QR code (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above
- Undergo temperature screening at entry point (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above
- Wear your face mask if you’re resting and not exercising intensively
- Avoid being in groups of more than 5 persons and observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Ensure you are not under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
Let’s remain vigilant and observe the measures above. We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you soon!
SINGAPORE SPORTS HUB WIDENS ITS TICKETING PANEL
|With effect from 1 January 2020, Singapore Sports Hub widens its ticketing operations to include an extended panel of ticketing agents comprising SISTIC, Ticketmaster and Ticketek. These ticketing agents will be authorised to sell tickets to events at the Singapore Sports Hub as appointed by the promoter of each event and all ticketing operations will be solely managed by these authorised ticketing agents.|
All tickets purchased via Sports Hub Tix prior to 1 January 2020 for events in 2020 remain valid.
Click here to read the official media release and for more information, visit our Ticketing FAQs here.