Singapore Sports Museum
Immerse in the world of sports and explore exciting and interactive exhibits!
Dedicated to telling the stories of Singapore’s sporting aspirations, the Singapore Sports Museum is Singapore’s first sports-related Museum and welcomes sports training academics, international sporting organisations, as well as curious minds from locally and abroad!
As we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage, please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:
- Limited to 195 visitors at any one time
- Use contact tracing via SafeEntry with NRIC or QR code (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Undergo temperature screening at entry point (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Wear your face mask at all times
- Avoid being in groups of more than 8 persons and observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Ensure you are not under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
- Weekdays: 10:00AM to 8:00PM
- Weekends, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays: 10:00AM to 9:00PM
The museum is wheelchair accessible.
Grab your admission tickets to all ticketed exhibitions at the Visitors Centre to enjoy full-day access. Be sure to present a photo identification upon your purchase.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
Flash photography and filming are not allowed in the Museum.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, please read the Conditions of Entry prior to your visit.
Passionate about sharing stories of Singapore's sporting achievements? Come join our friendly crew and interact with visitors from all walks of life! Celebrate Singapore’s sporting culture as a Museum Volunteer as you lead visitor groups and offer them meaningful learning experiences.