Experience Sports Kids Programmes
ABOUT SPORTS HUB MULTI-SPORTS CLASS
The Sports Hub Multi Sports Classes consist of six sports in total. Each sport will last for 4 weeks; 3 weeks of skills acquisition and 1 week of skills revision and games. The little ones will get to develop their motor skills and learn a wide series of fundamental movement skills through multi-sport exposure with innovative and fun games!
Beyond reaping the physical benefits of the programme, your child will also build on 'soft skills' like team work, sportsmanship, concentration and listening skills. The programme complement the children's growth both socially and emotionally, which in turn improve their physiological wellbeing.
The Sports Hub Multi-Sports Classes are high in energy, with plenty of high-fives, in a positive learning environment.
As we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage, please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:
- Use contact tracing via SafeEntry with NRIC or QR code (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Undergo temperature screening at entry point (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above) your face mask if you’re resting
- Wear your face mask if you’re resting or not exercising intensively
- Avoid being in groups of more than 5 persons and observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Ensure you are not under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
- Development of core motor skills
- Fun activities and exercises for coordination, balance, agility, turning, jumping
- Safety Awareness
- Character building - Confidence, self esteem
- Develop active lifestyle habits
- Introduce group concepts - Teamwork
- Awareness of sharing and respect
- Use of imagination - Play based learning
FUNDAMENTAL MOVEMENT SKILLS & CORE VALUES
The specific fundamental movement skills and core values are listed in the tables below:
Session 1: 2-3 Years Old
Time: 11:00AM - 12:00PM
Session 2: 4-6 Years Old
Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Class Size: Maximum admission of 20 participants per session
Coach-Student Ratio: We maintain a coach to student ratio of 1:5 and a max class size of 20. This gives each child sufficient attention and enhanced learning outcomes.
Location: 100PLUS Promenade, Gate 6
Singapore Sports Hub Special:
- 12 Sessions Package: S$360 ($30/Session)
*To be completed within 5 months of first class
- 24 Sessions Package: S$672 ($28/session)
*To be completed within 10 months of first class
Free Registration Fee waiver worth $50!
- Single Session: S$38 per class
*Pay as you play option. Subjected to spot availability in class, priority goes to package sign ups.
One-off registration fee: S$50
*Applies to all packages (including Single Session rates)
Free Vivokids training kit with every package purchased!
ABOUT THE COACHES
The VivoKids team is formed by coaches with the passion and love for educating children. The committed team of coaches are all first-aid certified and are required to go through a VivoKids training programme to ensure a high standard of coaching. Hand-picked and selected for their abilities to work with young children, the coaches possess extensive knowledge and experience.
VivoKids coaches are athletes with multi-sports background and are well-equipped to plan and deliver developmentally appropriate sessions for young children.
HOW TO REGISTER
Sign up for our Sports Hub Multi-Sports Class here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For more information on the Sports Hub Multi Sports Class, please download the FAQ here.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH