The Singapore Sports Hub is where all things fun and exciting come together, and amidst the running tracks, skate parks and indoor climbing courses lies a children's wonderland. The rooftop of the Hub's precinct is home to Kallang's most well-loved Kids Water Playground. Situated on the third floor of Kallang Wave Mall, this kid-friendly escape can be easily spotted from afar, owing to its vibrant colourful slides and whimsical 'aquatecture'.
Open from 8:00am to 10:00pm daily, the open-aired water play area makes it a perfect oasis for your little ones to cool off and beat the humid, hot weather! Here, you and your family can splash, slide and swim as you look over the beauty of the city skyline.
The Kids Water Playground is split into two distinctive play zones, a Kids Pool and Water Play Area. From the shallow pools for the little ones to the spiralling slides that spell total fun, the Kids Water Playground is everything your child wants.
- Mon - Sun: 8:00am to 10:00pm
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- Access to Splash-N-Surf is from the entrance along 100PLUS Promenade (Gate 22)
- Pre-booking for Kids Water Playground is required for all children and their accompany adult(s)
- Kids Water Playground is suitable only for children aged below 12 years old
- Each child or group of children must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 years old and above
- Patrons not accompanying children are not permitted to enter the facility
- Activity wristbands are available for collection on the day of the activity at the Splash-N-Surf Information Counter.
- Patrons are advised to arrive 15 minutes prior to booking timeslot to facilitate entry
- Shower facilities and lockers are available for Splash-N-Surf patrons only
- Actively supervise your child at all times and be able to provide immediate assistance
- Limited to 8 patrons per hour
- Proper swimwear must be worn at all times
- Hijood/burqini or other approved religious swimwear are permitted
- Swimwear material should be colourfast and lightweight, such as lycra, spandex, polyester or nylon
- Inflatables or personal floatation devices are not allowed
- In addition, to create a fun and conducive environment for all, please read our Conditions of Entry prior to your visit.
As we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage, please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:
- Use contact tracing via SafeEntry with NRIC or QR code (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Undergo temperature screening at entry point (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Wear your face mask if you’re resting or not exercising intensively
- Avoid being in groups of more than 8 persons and observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Ensure you are not under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice