As part of the Venues and Events team and reporting to the Fitness Manager, the position of Fitness Admin (Part-Time) will support the establishment and day-to-day Gym operations of what will be one of the world’s leading sports and leisure facilities. Working closely with partners and the community at large, the successful candidate will work closely with management to deliver the operations of the Gym on both a day-to-day and an event mode basis for the benefit of the public of Singapore and elite athletes.
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate logistic requirements and provide support for fitness classes and patrons
- Facilitate daily facility operations and fitness classes in the Gym and fitness studio
- Manage operational procedures and make recommendations for improvement of services
- Assist gym users with use of equipment should they require help
- Attending to queries and feedback from patrons in a professional manner
- Liaise with the FM to support maintenance/cleaning programmes at the facility
- Ensure that health and safety policies and regulations are adhered to and reflected positively through your actions and those of your colleagues
- Ensure accurate data entries of daily sales and administrative reports
- Responsible in managing class bookings and sign in sign out by patrons
- All other ad-hoc duties as required by the Management of Sports Hub Gym
- Preferably pursuing or already possess qualification in Sports Leisure Management, Sports and Wellness, Hospitality or equivalent.
- Preferably with valid CPR, AED & First Aid certificates.
Essential Job Functions, Personal Characteristics, Competencies and Behaviours:
- A can-do attitude with focus on achieving results.
- A proactive team and responsible player who supports the endeavours of the wider collective.
- Thinks laterally, sources creative solutions in the face of unique challenges in a high paced, dynamic and fast moving environment.
- Shift work. Early morning/evening and weekend hours will be required at various time.
Interested applicants, please send in your latest resume with your passport size photo indicating your current and expected salaries as well as your notice period to: