Experience the Singapore Sports Hub on a fully guided walking tour!
The fully guided 90-minute tour will take you across the 35 hectares of Sports Hub. You will take in our beautiful waterfront with great views of our city skyline, the indoor air-conditioned Climb Wall, exclusive entry into the National Stadium and more!
The tour also includes a visit in the Singapore Sports Museum, giving you the chance to learn about our Sporting heroes. Who knows, you may even get to meet one of our sporting legends!
Venue tours are currently available for school and corporate bookings. The tours are held on Mondays to Friday at 10:30AM and 2:30PM. All tours are conducted in English and are approximately 90 minutes long.
There are limited tour slots available on a first-come-first-serve basis, so sign up for a tour now!
How to book a Venue Tour
To register a group booking or corporate tour, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and preferred tour slot!
The Singapore Sports Hub Learning Journeys aim to:
- Instill in our students pride in Singapore’s sporting achievements;
- Help students understand how the Sports Hub plays a critical role in promoting a healthy living culture in Singapore.
- Help students understand how the Sports Hub contributes to promoting sporting excellence and sports industry development in Singapore.
There are two learning journey programmes to choose from! All tours are conducted in English and are approximately 90 minutes long.
Programme 1 - Tour of the Singapore Sports Museum (90-MIN)
Through exploration of her permanent collection, the Singapore Sports Museum Learning Journey programme focuses on:
1. Singapore’s sporting heritage and national vision.
Students will hear about how sports was an important tool used to bond the nation, both through participation in sports, building infrastructure and supporting local athletes
2. Singapore’s sporting heroes.
Students will learn about the trials and triumphs of our local athletes and Singapore’s sporting achievements. See some historical medals won by our Athletes:
- The 1st Olympic Medal ever won by Singapore in 1960
- The very 1st Asian Games Gold Medal won by a Singapore athlete in 1951
3. Singapore as a sporting nation.
Students will consider how Singapore is focused on developing a united sporting nation by making sports facilities readily available and exploring options to encourage everyone to get involved in sports and activities.
Programme 2 - Tour of the Singapore Sports Hub (90-MIN)
- The Sports Hub is a key project in the Government of Singapore’s urban redevelopment and sports facilities masterplan – ‘Vision 2030’ – promoting a more sustainable, healthy and active society at all levels of participation, nation-wide.
- By providing premier venues for major sports events and inviting and inclusive public destination spaces, the Sports Hub is an elite, world-class sports destination that encourages everyday public participation.
- The tour of the Singapore Sports Hub will allow students to visit our world-class sporting and lifestyle facilities and get a broad understanding of the how these facilities, planning and programming make the Singapore Sports Hub an integrated sports, entertainment and lifestyle destination.
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR FOR YOUR SCHOOL
To register for a Learning Journey programme, email us at email@example.com with your contact details and preferred tour slot!
WEEKDAY MUSEUM TOURS
Enjoy a tour of highlights of the Singapore Sports Museum collection and experience Singapore’s fascinating sporting culture! Be inspired in these 45-minute sessions as our friendly guides take you through their favourite museum exhibits.
Take your pick from these three insightful tours:
1. Our Sporting Dream
Celebrate Singapore’s sporting dream with this tour of the main galleries of the museum! Find out which were the pioneering sporting clubs on this little red dot, steps taken by Singapore in its quest for sporting excellence, as well as how Singapore’s first National Stadium pushed its national athletes to greater heights!
2. Dream Athletes
Be immersed in the finest moments of Singapore’s sporting history as you take a tour of the Singapore Sports Museum’s Hall of Fame! Before the euphoria of making history, find out what were the challenges faced by athletes in their nutrition, endorsements, struggles and equality of gender, amongst others.
3. Museum Artefact Highlights
Unravel the stories of more than 800 artefacts on display at the Singapore Sports Museum and the Singapore Youth Olympic Museum that represent the milestones of Singapore’s sporting journey! From Olympic torches to 1973 SEAP Games memorabilia, these antiques will tell you the story of how passion changed a nation.
The tour is based on a first-come-first-serve basis for walk-ins only with a maximum of 20 participants per tour. The Museum reserves the right to cancel or change any tour or advertised schedule without notice.