The Singapore Sports Hub is easily accessible via all transport modes. Public transport by MRT and Bus are the easiest forms of transport to get here. On event days, we expect congestion due to high volume of visitors and event-goers. Please come early for a stress free and enjoyable experience.
A series of road closures will take place on 8 April 2018 to facilitate the 2XU Compression Run Singapore 2018 for a limited duration. Please visit the Event Time Traffic Updates page for more information.
- Stadium MRT Station (CC6) is the nearest station which exits directly into the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Mountbatten MRT Station (CC7) is approximately 600m walking distance from Singapore Sports Hub. This also serves as an alternative station via the Circle Line for leaving the venue.
- Kallang MRT Station (EW10) is approximately 600m walking distance under a sheltered walkway to the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Bus Service 11
Alight along Stadium Crescent (Bus Stop No. 80199), which is directly outside Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (Towards CBD/City)
In the direction towards the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop outside National Stadium (Bus Stop No. 80219).
- Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (From CBD/City)
In the direction from the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop opposite Singapore Sports Hub (Bus Stop No. 80211). Cross the sheltered overhead bridge which leads to the National Stadium.
- Stadium Crescent next to the Singapore Indoor Stadium (Location Code: I28)
- Stadium Boulevard next to OCBC Arena (Location Code: I29)
- Stadium Place next to OCBC Aquatic Centre and Kallang Wave Mall (Location Code: I30)
Directions Around Sports Hub
There are seven car parks located across Sports Hub to meet the parking needs of motorists.
NEAREST CAR PARK
KALLANG WAVE MALL
OCBC AQUATIC CENTRE
SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM
SINGAPORE SPORTS MUSEUM
SPORTS HUB LIBRARY
WATER SPORTS CENTRE