Sports Hub Flex
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any age restrictions to participate in the Sports Hub FLEX Season 3 programmes?
Do I have to pay to participate in any of the Sports Hub FLEX Season 3 programmes?
How can I find out more information on the Sports Hub FLEX Season 3 programmes?
What are the safe management measures implemented for the Sports Hub FLEX Season 3 programmes?
- Group size is limited to a maximum of 5 participants
- Intermingling among different groups are not allowed throughout the sessions or classes
- Participants must stay within the designated demarcated zone (if any) at all times
- Participants must maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres while exercising in general and at least 3 metres from each group and during high intensity movement exercises
- Masks must be worn at all times except when exercising
- Regulated access will be implemented at the programme venue
- Compulsory registration for the desired slot on ELXR® app before attending the session
- Registration via SafeEntry and temperature screening is necessary for all participants before entry to the programme venue
- Participants will be denied entry if they exhibit flu-like symptoms (e.g. cough, fever with temperature at 38-degree Celsius or more) or is currently on Stay Home Notice/Quarantine Order due to COVID-19.
I am interested to participate in the Sports Hub FLEX Season 3 programmes. What should I do?
Can I walk in if I have not registered for the session?
Can I attend the programme(s) with my friends?
Can I register on behalf of my friends and family?
If I am unable to attend the session, can I transfer the slot to someone else?
Will I still be allowed to participate if I am late?
Am I required to bring my own equipment?
Is there a locker facility?
Are there toilets available?
What time does check-in open for each session?
The session looks empty. Why can’t I participate?
Are we able to get a refund of the programme fees for sessions unattended?
In the event of inclement weather, what should I do?
Who can I contact for more information?
Experience Sports Rewards Programme
How do I participate in the Experience Sports Rewards Programme?
- Once you’re through, click on the “Community” tab
- Select your desired programmes on the page
- Click the “GOING” button at least 2 hours before the session begin (Limited slots available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Simply approach our friendly staff on duty and they will assist in the attendance taking
- Earn points and redeem exclusive rewards!
How can I earn the points for these programmes?
Can I have more than one account on the ELXR App?
Can I earn points if I register for the session and did not attend it?
Is there an expiry date for my reward points?
What can I redeem using my reward points?
- Tier 1 (500 points)
- Tier 2 (1,000 points)
- Tier 3 (1,500 points)
How do I redeem the rewards?
Why am I prompted to key in a 4-digit code when I attempt to redeem my rewards in the ELXR® App?
Can I redeem for more than one reward?
Is there a deadline for the redemptions of the rewards?
Can I request for a refund or exchange of the rewards after the redemption?
How do I check my available points for redemptions?
Will I be able to retrieve the history of my points transactions?
Can I retrieve my points balance if I lost my account?
What should I do if I am unable to register for the programmes on the ELXR® App?
Sports Hub FLEX Season 3 Monthly Giveaway Draw
How do I participate in the Sports Hub FLEX Season 3 Monthly Giveaway Draw?
How will the winners of the Sports Hub FLEX Season 3 Monthly Giveaway Draw be notified?
Superfit Pte Ltd
44 Kallang Place
#1A-WPS229 Four Star Building
Is there any deadline for the redemption of the Sports Hub FLEX Season 3 Monthly Giveaway Draw winners?