Experience Sports Kids Programmes
Engage your little ones and get them active with our Experience Sports Kids Programmes! For kids aged 2 to 12 years old, there’s sure to be something for everyone! With our kids programmes, children can get exposure to a range of sports, developing not only their fundamental movement skills but social skills too. Each programme caters to children of varying skill levels, from beginners to intermediate.
Find the most suitable activity for your child from the three programmes we have available. The Sports Development Series caters to older kids between the ages of 7 and 12 and is a collaboration with the various National Sporting Associations to help your child acquire new skills. The Sports Hub Multi-Sports Class features 6 different sports and is suitable for young children between the ages of 2 and 6 and is a good introduction to a variety of sports. And lastly, Learn-To-Play sessions are part of the Active Family programme offered by the Health Promotion Board.
As we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage, please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:
- Use contact tracing via SafeEntry with NRIC or QR code (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Undergo temperature screening at entry point (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above) your face mask if you’re resting
- Wear your face mask if you’re resting or not exercising intensively
- Avoid being in groups of more than 5 persons and observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Ensure you are not under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice