SINGAPORE SPORTS HUB SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES
|Please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:|
- Keep to 5 persons per group, no intermingling between groups
- Mask to be worn at all times (with the exception of high intensity activities)
- Contact tracing via TraceTogether for patrons aged 7 years old and above
- Observe safe distancing between patrons and groups
- Observe Ministry of Health protocols for testing and isolation
Please refer to www.sportshub.com.sg/updates for full details.
Singapore Sports Museum
The Singapore Sports Museum is the first of its kind in Singapore, with an array of exhibitions tracing Singapore’s sporting heritage and creating an inspiring atmosphere for anyone who’s interested to take a dip into the world of sports. Housing a truly unique collection of rare and valuable artefacts, the memorabilia displayed are donated by fans and athletes and reflect the many milestones achieved in Singapore’s sporting scene!
The Museum is segregated into different permanent galleries which contain interactive exhibits, that are awe-inspiring, exciting and provide a fun learning experience for everyone! The incredible displays give visitors a chance to take a trip down memory lane and learn about the multifaceted sports developments in Singapore. Not to mention, you’ll also get to see displays of our local sports heroes and their accomplishments that have contributed to Singapore’s sporting excellence!