SINGAPORE SPORTS HUB SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES
|Please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:|
- Contact tracing via TraceTogether for patrons aged 7 years old and above
- Observe safe distancing between patrons and groups
- Undergo temperature screening at every entry point
- Mask to be worn at all times
- Keep to 2 persons per group, no intermingling between groups
- Please observe your Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
Please refer to www.sportshub.com.sg/updates for full details.
Singapore Sports Museum
The Singapore Sports Museum is the first of its kind in Singapore, with an array of exhibitions tracing Singapore’s sporting heritage and creating an inspiring atmosphere for anyone who’s interested to take a dip into the world of sports. Housing a truly unique collection of rare and valuable artefacts, the memorabilia displayed are donated by fans and athletes and reflect the many milestones achieved in Singapore’s sporting scene!
The Museum is segregated into different permanent galleries which contain interactive exhibits, that are awe-inspiring, exciting and provide a fun learning experience for everyone! The incredible displays give visitors a chance to take a trip down memory lane and learn about the multifaceted sports developments in Singapore. Not to mention, you’ll also get to see displays of our local sports heroes and their accomplishments that have contributed to Singapore’s sporting excellence!