Enhanced security measures at Singapore Sports Hub
Additional security measures have been implemented at the Singapore Sports Hub to be in compliance with the current licensing requirements for events. As these measures are expected to significantly increase the time taken to gain entry into events at the National Stadium and Singapore Indoor Stadium, we would like to encourage all patrons to:
• Arrive at least 1 hour before event start time
• For quick security clearance, bring only what you need
• To reduce queuing time, there are ‘Express Lanes’ for those without bags
• Bags exceeding 35cm x 20cm x 30cm will not be allowed into the venue
We seek your understanding for the enhanced security measures, in the interest of everyone’s safety.
Police Advisory on online purchase scams involving sales of tickets
Singapore Sports Hub is working with the Singapore Police Force on crime prevention measures against online purchase scams. You may call the anti-scam helpline at 1800-722-6688 or go to www.scamalert.sg for scam-related advice.
Please note the OCBC Aquatic Centre will be closed for events on the following dates:
- 8 - 19 March 2018: 49th Singapore National Age Group 2018
- 11 - 13 April 2018: MOE National Schools Swimming 2018
- 16 - 20 April 2018: MOE National Schools Swimming 2018