Event Time Traffic Updates
Planning a trip to the Sports Hub? Join us for a weekend of fun with friends and family at the Singapore Sports Hub, where Singapore comes to PLAY! There are activities going on in and around the vicinity of Sports Hub such as Formula 1 Paddock Club 2019.
Notice For Formula 1 Paddock Club 2019
Event Name: Formula 1 Paddock Club 2019
Event Date: 20 - 23 September 2019 (Fri - Sun)
Nicoll Highway (towards Explanade Dr): 11:00AM - 03:00AM
Stadium Boulevard: 12:00AM - 11:59AM
Notice For The Straits Times Run 2019
Event Name: The Straits Times Run 2019
Event Date: 29 September 2019 (Sun)
Nicoll Highway (City-bound): 01:30AM - 09:30AM
Stadium Place (Slip Road): 04:00AM - 10:30AM
Stadium Drive: 03:00AM - 10:30AM
Stadium Road: 04:00AM - 10:30AM
Stadium Boulevard: 06:00AM - 10:00AM
Road Closure Notice For City60 Bike-Run Challenge 2019
Event Name: City60 Bike-Run Challenge 2019
Event Date: 27 October 2019 (Sun)
Nicoll Highway (City-bound): 4:00AM - 9:30AM
Stadium Drive: 4:00AM - 9:30AM
Stadium Boulevard: 4:00AM - 9:30AM
Closure of Carpark 5
A section of Carpark 5 at Kallang Leisure Park will be permanently closed with effect from 24 June 2019, Monday.
Alternative parking options are still available around Singapore Sports Hub.
We also recommend leaving your car at home and taking public transport via bus or MRT if you are attending an upcoming event here.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS THE BEST!
Public transport by MRT or bus is the best way to get to the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Stadium Station (CC6) on the Circle Line leads you directly here. Come out at Exit A which is the closest to the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Kallang Station (EW10) on the East-West Line is about a 600m walk under a sheltered walkway to here. Please consider taking the East-West Line especially when leaving the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Mountbatten Station (CC7) is about 600m walking distance and serves as an alternative station via the Circle Line for leaving Singapore Sports Hub.
- You can take bus services 11 and 70 to the Singapore Sports Hub. Visit the SBS Transit website for the latest updates.
IF YOU'RE TAKING A TAXI
- The following taxi stands are available throughout the day:
- Singapore Indoor Stadium (Location Code: I28)
- OCBC Arena (Location Code: I29)
- Kallang Wave Mall (Location Code: I30)
IF YOU'RE DRIVING (ALTHOUGH WE'D ADVISE NOT TO)
- Heavy traffic conditions expected 2 hours before, during and 2 hours after the events.
- No waiting is allowed along all roads in the Singapore Sports Hub.
- There are limited car park lots at the Singapore Sports Hub. You are advised to leave your car at home and take public transport here.
As you can tell, it's best to take public transport!
See you soon!