Event Time Traffic Updates
Parking lots affected due to automotive festival
An automotive festival will be held at the open-air carpark (Carpark 5) beside Leisure Park Kallang from Friday to Sunday (26 – 28 Apr). Drivers looking to park at KLP, please note that parking lots will be affected.
Road Closure Notice For Income Eco Run 2019
Planning a trip to the Sports Hub? Join us for a weekend of fun with friends and family at the Singapore Sports Hub, where Singapore comes to PLAY! There are activities going on in and around the vicinity of Sports Hub such as Income Eco Run 2019.
Event Name: Income Eco Run 2019
Event Date: 28 April 2019
Road Closure Timings: 2:00AM - 9:30AM
Stadium Drive (Between Roundabout 2 and Roundabout 3): 3:00AM - 9:30AM
Nicoll Highway (City-Bound): 2:00AM - 9:30AM
It's business as usual at the Sports Hub!
A series of road closures will take place on 28 April 2019 to facilitate Income Eco Run 2019 for a limited duration.
Visit the Income Eco Run 2019 website for more information.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS THE BEST!
Public transport by MRT or bus is the best way to get to the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Stadium Station (CC6) on the Circle Line leads you directly here. Come out at Exit A which is the closest to the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Kallang Station (EW10) on the East-West Line is about a 600m walk under a sheltered walkway to here. Please consider taking the East-West Line especially when leaving the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Mountbatten Station (CC7) is about 600m walking distance and serves as an alternative station via the Circle Line for leaving Singapore Sports Hub.
- You can take bus services 11 and 70 to the Singapore Sports Hub. Visit the SBS Transit website for the latest updates.
IF YOU'RE TAKING A TAXI
- The following taxi stands are available throughout the day:
- Singapore Indoor Stadium (Location Code: I28)
- Kallang Wave Mall (Location Code: I30)
- The following taxi stand will not be available during these timings:
- OCBC Arena (Location Code: I29): 3:00AM - 9:00AM
IF YOU'RE DRIVING (ALTHOUGH WE'D ADVISE NOT TO)
- Heavy traffic conditions expected 2 hours before, during and 2 hours after the events.
- No waiting is allowed along all roads in the Singapore Sports Hub.
- There are limited car park lots at the Singapore Sports Hub. You are advised to leave your car at home and take public transport here.
As you can tell, it's best to take public transport!
SEE YOU SOON!