Event Time Traffic Updates
Road Closure Notice For SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon
Event Name: SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon
Event Date: 26 August 2018
Road Closure Timings: 1:00AM - 10:30AM
Stadium Drive: 1:00AM - 10:00AM
Stadium Boulevard: 1:00AM - 10:00AM
Nicoll Highway (City-bound): 1:00AM - 10:30AM
It's business as usual at the Sports Hub!
A series of road closures will take place on 28 August 2018 to facilitate the SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon for a limited duration.
Visit SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon website for more information.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS THE BEST!
Public transport by MRT or bus is the best way to get to the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Stadium Station (CC6) on the Circle Line leads you directly here. Come out at Exit A which is the closest to the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Kallang Station (EW10) on the East-West Line is about a 600m walk under a sheltered walkway to here. Please consider taking the East-West Line especially when leaving the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Mountbatten Station (CC7) is about 600m walking distance and serves as an alternative station via the Circle Line for leaving Singapore Sports Hub.
- You can take bus services 10, 11, 14, 16, 70, 70M and 196 to the Singapore Sports Hub. Visit the SBS Transit website for the latest updates.
IF YOU'RE TAKING A TAXI
- The following taxi stands are available throughout the day:
- Singapore Indoor Stadium (Location Code: I28)
- OCBC Arena (Location Code: I29)
- Kallang Wave Mall (Location Code: I30)
IF YOU'RE DRIVING (ALTHOUGH WE'D ADVISE NOT TO)
- Heavy traffic conditions expected 2 hours before, during and 2 hours after the events.
- No waiting is allowed along all roads in the Singapore Sports Hub.
- There are limited car park lots at the Singapore Sports Hub. You are advised to leave your car at home and take public transport here.
As you can tell, it's best to take public transport!
SEE YOU SOON!