It’s always a season of fun and discovery at the Singapore Sports Hub! Explore the exciting immersive world of sports and adventure and let your creativity and imagination take over!
As we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage, please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:
- Use contact tracing via SafeEntry with NRIC or QR code (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Undergo temperature screening at entry point (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Wear your face mask if you’re resting or not exercising intensively
- Avoid being in groups of more than 5 persons and observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Ensure you are not under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
From virtual stations to a dedicated kids’ zone, explore the world of sports at the Sports Hub Library. Discover more on your favourite sport, or take part in the library’s many exciting programmes! Please note that as part of our Safe Management Measures, visits are limited to 30mins per visit. All book loans prior to 7 April 2020 will be extended to 30 September 2020 (subject to change).
If you aren’t already in love with the world of cycling, Shimano Cycling World will change that! Explore a trove of cycling exhibits including a cycle cassette of various antique bicycles and collectible helmets. You can also immerse yourself with an array of cycling books and exciting videos of cyclists around the world right here.