Sports Hub Community Play Day
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect at the Sports Hub Community Play Day?
When will the Sports Hub Community Play Day be held?
Where can I find the programme information for this event?
Do I have to pay for any activities?
- Junior Playcation - $79 per child
- Craft Workshops - $15 per pax
- Sports Hunt - $5 per pax
- Fitness Marathon - $5 per pax
How do I register for the activities?
How do I know if my registration is successful?
What should I do if I do not receive the acknowledgement email?
Can I register for the activities on-site on the day itself?
Is the registration refundable or transferable?
What happens in the event of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances?
Participants who have registered for the Sports Hunt and Fitness Marathon may proceed to Gate 7, 100PLUS Promenade, for the collection of their Finisher T-Shirt during the activity timing. Please note that there will be no refunds or postponement of any programmes arising from inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Are there any age requirements for the activities?
(*As of date of programme)
|Family Fun Dance||4 years old and above|
Note: Participants aged below 12 years must be actively supervised by an accompanying adult aged 18 years old and above.
|Sports Hunt||4 years old and above|
Note: Each team must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years old and above.
|Junior Playcation||6 to 12 years old|
|Craft Workshops||7 years old and above|
(except Dance Saber, Family Fun Dance and Muay HIIT)
|7 years old and above|
|Dance Saber||14 years old and above|
|Muay HIIT||14 years old and above|
Is there a capacity limit for the activities?
What are the Safe Management Measures implemented for this event?
- Group size is limited to a maximum of 5 participants
- No intermingling between different groups throughout any activity
- Participants must stay within the allocated zone (if any) at all times
- Participants must maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre or 3 metres (for high intensity movement exercises) at all times
- Masks must be worn at all times except when exercising
- Regulated access will be implemented at the programme venue
- Compulsory registration for all activities (except F1 Power Up Truck)
- Registration via SafeEntry and temperature screening is compulsory for all participants before entry to the programme venue
- Participants will be denied entry if they exhibit flu-like symptoms (eg cough, fever with temperature at 38 degrees Celcius or more) or is currently on Stay Home Notice / Quarantine Order due to COVID-19