Featuring a 10-lane Competition Pool and an 8-lane Training Pool, the 3,000-seat OCBC Aquatic Centre caters to athletes and swimming enthusiasts alike. Whether you're a novice or an experienced swimmer, the sheltered swimming pools provide the ideal conditions for a refreshing lap swimming session. The world-class facility also hosts a range of aqua fitness classes for adults and swimming lessons for both adults and kids.
As we reopen safely and responsibly for your usage, please take note of our following Safe Management Measures:
- Limited to 50 or fewer persons at any one time (when Competition Pool is closed – refer to pool schedule for details)
- Limited to 100 or fewer persons at any one time (when Competition Pool is open – refer to pool schedule for details)
- Limited to 40 swimmers at any one time in Training Pool
- Maximum of 5 swimmers per lane
- Patrons must stay within the demarcated areas and not allowed to change pool upon entry
- Use contact tracing via SafeEntry with NRIC or QR code (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Undergo temperature screening at entry point (applicable for all patrons aged 1 year old and above)
- Wear your face mask if you’re resting or not exercising intensively
- Avoid being in groups of more than 5 persons and observe safe distancing between individuals and groups
- Ensure you are not under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
- Mon - Sun: 7:00am to 10:00pm (subject to pool schedule)
Swimming lanes availability are limited and subject to pool schedule & lap lane availability.
Click here for Entry Rates and Pool Safety & Adult: Child Supervisory Ratio.