System Maintenance Notice
Kindly note that we will be performing a system maintenance on our online payment gateway on 25 November 2018, Sunday, between 2AM to 6AM. Patrons will not be able to purchase event tickets or book facilities online during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as we work to enhance our payment gateway.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Personal Data Protection team at email@example.com.
Please note the Water Sports Centre will be closed for events on the following dates:
- 30 November - 1 December 2018: National Canoe Slalom Championship 2018
It has come to SportsHub’s attention that Hang Fung Group, a company purportedly based/incorporated in Hong Kong, has been holding itself out to be related to the Singapore Sports Hub project, either as an investor and/or a joint venture partner. An image of the Singapore Sports Hub has also been included in Hang Fung Group’s corporate website without SportsHub’s consent.
SportsHub wishes to categorically refute and deny any links or connection with the Hang Fung Group that is expressed and/or may be inferred by Hang Fung Group’s usage of an image of the Singapore Sports Hub on its corporate website or otherwise. Hang Fung Group is not an investor or a joint venture partner in the Singapore Sports Hub, whether presently or in the past.
All of SportsHub’s rights are expressly reserved.
Please note the following facilities in OCBC Arena are unavailable for public booking and usage on the following dates:
- Hall 1 (Basketball):
23 November 2018: ASEAN Basketball League Game 2
30 November 2018: ASEAN Basketball League Game 3
Enhanced security measures at Singapore Sports Hub
Additional security measures have been implemented at the Singapore Sports Hub to be in compliance with the current licensing requirements for events. As these measures are expected to significantly increase the time taken to gain entry into events at the National Stadium and Singapore Indoor Stadium, we would like to encourage all patrons to:
• Arrive at least 1 hour before event start time
• For quick security clearance, bring only what you need
• To reduce queuing time, there are ‘Express Lanes’ for those without bags
• Bags exceeding 35cm x 20cm x 30cm will not be allowed into the venue
We seek your understanding for the enhanced security measures, in the interest of everyone’s safety.
Police Advisory on online purchase scams involving ticket sales
In 2017, there were at least 120 reports of online purchase scams involving the sale of concert tickets. The victims received fake, invalid tickets or did not receive the tickets after payments were made.
The public are advised on the following:
• Don’t be impulsive – Be wary of online advertisements of concert/show tickets at cheap prices that sound too good to be true! Do not buy on impulse.
• Don’t believe – Scammers may use a local bank account or provide a copy of a NRIC/driver’s licence to make you believe that they are genuine sellers. Do not fall for it!
• Purchase tickets only from authorised sellers as far as possible.
To seek scam-related advice, you may call the National Crime Prevention Council’s anti-scam helpline at 1800-722-6688 or go to www.scamalert.sg.
No refunds will be made to any ticket purchase from non-authorised points of sale
Please note the OCBC Aquatic Centre will be closed for events on the following dates:
- 23 - 26 November 2018: FINA Diving Grand Prix 2018
- 27 November - 2 December 2018: 13th Singapore National Open Artistic Swimming Championships
- 16 - 20 December 2018: Habawaba Water Polo 2018