[POSTPONED] Khalid Free Spirit World Tour 2020 Singapore
26 March 2020 (Thu)
8:00pm Approx. 90 minutes
Singapore Indoor Stadium
Conditions of Entry
S$98 - S$168
KHALID FREE SPIRIT WORLD TOUR ASIA 2020 TOUR POSTPONED
We are actively working on rescheduled concert dates, with more information to be announced soon on www.khalidofficial.com.
Customers who have purchased tickets will receive refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and thank everyone for their understanding.
TICKET REFUNDS ARE VIA THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
1) Payment by credit card (except SingPost transactions):
Refund will be credited automatically to the same credit card used for the transaction. It will take 14 business days for credit card refunds to be processed.
2) Payment by cash/NETS and SingPost transactions:
Customers are to proceed to the Singapore Sports Hub Box Office located at Kallang Wave Mall with their physical tickets and photo ID between 24 Feb 2020 to 8 Mar 2020 for cash refund.
Singapore Sports Hub Box Office
1 Stadium Place
Kallang Wave Mall
Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm
Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.
International multi platinum-selling artist Khalid has today announced nine Asia dates as part of his headline ‘Khalid Free Spirit World Tour’. His highly anticipated new album ‘Free Spirit’ is out now via Right Hand Music Group / RCA Records and Sony Music Entertainment.
The six-time Grammy Award nominee and four-time American Music Awards winner is set to kick start his Asia tour at Bangkok’s Impact Arena on 24th March, then he will hit Singapore, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Seoul, Mumbai and Bangalore. One more city to be announced soon.
Khalid will bring ‘Khalid Free Spirit World Tour’ to the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 26th March 2020. Tickets priced at SGD 168 / 148 / 128 / 98 will go on sale from 12th December 2019 at 10am via www.sportshubtix.sg, hotline +65 3158 7888, Sports Hub Tix Box Office and all SingPost outlets. Meet & Greet package is also available via www.sportshubtix.sg (online only).
Since releasing his debut hit single ‘Location’ in 2016 which went on to go quadruple platinum, Khalid has continued to cement his global status as one of music’s most promising breakout stars. Already accumulating a stellar array of awards and wins from the likes of MTV, Billboard and BET, his Asia tour offers his legion of loyal fans a chance to experience his latest musical offering.
Apart from his sophomore album ‘Free Spirit’, Khalid recently released a new track entitled “Up All Night”. Khalid says, “’Up All Night’ is a song that I wrote while on tour. It’s really special to me and I’m so excited that I am able to share it with my fans so quickly. I’ve been touring the world, and interacting with my fans each night has been really inspiring. I’m working hard on some more new music to share with you guys soon!”
12 December 2019
10:00am onwards across all channels
12:00pm onwards at The Star Performing Arts Centre Box Office
|Early Entry - CAT 1 (Standing)*||S$218|
|CAT 1 (Standing)||S$168|
|CAT 2 (Standing)||S$148|
|CAT 2 (Seated)||S$148|
|CAT 5 (Balcony Row 28)||S$98|
|Meet & Greet Package^ (SOLD OUT)||S$150|
- All prices reflected include GST and exclude booking fee.
- Booking fee for tickets S$30.01 and above: S$4.00 per ticket.
Early Entry - CAT 1 (Standing) Includes:
*Available for online purchase only
(SOLD OUT) Meet & Greet Package Includes:
^Available for online purchase only
The Meet & Greet package does not include entry to the show, purchasers must already hold a valid ticket to the show.
The Meet & Greet is an upgrade only providing the opportunity to meet Khalid with a professional photo provided to capture the experience.
Meet & Greet details (meeting place & timing) will be available three days prior to the event
Terms and Conditions
• Staff reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person to or from the event due to security concerns on an individual basis. All event participants must adhere to venue rules and regulations and are subject to search/security screening on site. No weapons of any kind are permitted.
• NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.
• Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable. The reselling of packages is strictly prohibited and resold packages will not be honoured at the performance venue.
• Photo identification is required of the original Meet & Greet package purchaser at the time of check-in and must be in attendance to receive package elements unless appropriate authorization and identification are shown, as set out above.
• Security reserves the right to search any bags upon entry to the venue.
• Every effort will be made to ensure that this experience will be an enjoyable and memorable occasion. We thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility with arrangements on the day of the show
• Package details will be sent to ticketholders three days prior to the event to the email provided.
AEG Presents, Midas Promotions
Start Sales Date
General Sales: 12 December 2019 10:00am onwards across all channels
- Singapore Sports Hub Box Office
- +65 3158 8588
- All SingPost Outlets
- Scotts Square Concierge Desk
- The Star Performing Arts Centre Box Office
Doors Open Time