Updated on 23 September 2013.
SportsHub Pte Ltd and its contracted partners (“SportsHub”) recognize the importance of individual’s personal privacy and the sensitivity of individual’s personal information. SportsHub is committed to protecting any individual’s personal information received from customers, visitors or users (“Users”).
How Personal Information is collected
SportsHub collects information:
• directly from the User if a User buys tickets, creates an account, registers for a promotion, enter a competition or free prize draw, download a Site, post comments on the Sites, ask SportsHub a question, email SportsHub or interact with SportsHub’s call centres or customer care;
• indirectly through cookies and web beacons presents on the Sites;
• from third parties, for example, if a User chooses to use a third party integrated social media feature on the Sites, such third party will give SportsHub certain information about the User.
Personal Information collected
Personal information that may be collected by SportsHub:
• name, postal address, phone number and email address;
• financial information, such as bank account and credit card details and other payment information;
• Users’ account information such as user name, password, birthday, city of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, etc;
• Users’ purchase information, such as what Users buy, where, how frequently, rewards earned and redeemed, etc;
• membership card information, such as card number, card transaction, loading value, redeeming value, balance value, etc;
• mobile applications use information, such as device ID, location, etc;
• Users’ survey information, such as demographic information, Users’ comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, Users’ matters of interest, etc;
SportsHub may automatically collect use information of the Sites or Services, such as:
• Users’ Internet service provider, operating systems, computer browser information, domain name, IP address, access time, and pages visited on the Sites, etc.
SportsHub may also collect aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify Users.
Purpose for collection, use or disclosure of personal information collected
SportsHub collects information for the purposes disclosed to Users on the Sites or with the Services when the collection of the information is made or as described in this Policy.
SportsHub essentially collects and use information to provide and improve its services to meet Users’ needs, and to customize services to make a better user experience that is more secure and convenient. SportsHub only collects personal information of Users that it considers reasonably necessary for achieving these purposes.
For instance, SportsHub may collect information about Users to:
• process and manage Users’ purchase;
• respond to, or take other actions in response to Users’ enquiries;
• where User has purchased a ticket to an event, to communicate event information;
• analyse User information to tailor SportsHub’s products, services and Sites content to suite Users interests.
If Users consent, SportsHub will use the User’s personal information to communicate promotional offerings such as SportsHub’s event programming, products or service offers.
Sharing of information with and disclosure to third parties
Users’ personal information will not be shared with or disclosed to third parties (whether for their marketing purposes or otherwise) without Users’ consent.
However, SportsHub reserve the right to disclose personal information without Users’ consent to:
• SportsHub’s parent or affiliated companies;
• SportsHub’s third party service providers for supports services, hosting of the Sites, management of data, credit card or other payment processing;
• SportsHub’s contractors acting on behalf of SportsHub, such as Global Spectrum Pico Pte Ltd, World Sport Group Pte Ltd, SMRT Alpha Pte Ltd, Sports Catering Services Pte Ltd, New Era Tickets Asia Pte Ltd;
• SportsHub’s event promoters (to help the promoter run the event which a User has bought a ticket to) or ticketing agent;
• any government or regulatory authorities, where required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order for the purpose of any investigations or proceedings; and
SportsHub makes reasonable efforts to ensure that personal data which are going to be used or disclosed to a third party is accurate.
Transfer of Personal Information to other countries
In the normal course and scope of SportsHub’s business in the provision of its services, User information may be transferred to other countries. If SportsHub does transfer such information, it will ensure that such other countries have in place appropriate protection in accordance with the PDPA.
SportsHub takes reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying or modification of personal data.
Cookies are small data files that a website can place on Users’ computer's hard drive and which records certain technical information about Users’ Internet usage, such as IP address, browser type or domain name. SportsHub is using cookies on certain pages of the Sites to help improving the Sites and customers’ experience, including among others purposes: to detect Users’ web browser's multimedia capabilities; to track promotional advertisements that SportsHub has displayed to Users; to maintain current login and purchase information on secure portions of the Site; and to provide a unique identifier to Users’ computer so that SportsHub can generate statistics regarding the Sites’ usage. The unique identifiers are not matched with any personal information. Most cookies are "session cookies", meaning that they are automatically deleted from Users’ hard drive at the end of a session. Users are always free to decline cookies (if the User’s browser permits to do so), although in that case Users may not be able to use certain features on the Sites and may be required to enter their password more frequently during a session on the Sites.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on the Sites or in SportsHub’s emails to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Third Party Advertising
Changes to the Policy
SportsHub reserve the right to update, modify or change this Policy from time to time. Any change, update or modification will be posted on this page and take effect on this date.
Access to Information
Users may, upon request, ask for access to, correction of errors or omission, or deletion of any personal information that is in possession or under the control of SportsHub. SportsHub reserves the right to charge an administrative fee for any Users’ request.
Pursuant to the PDPA, SportsHub may deny Users access to, correction or deletion of their personal information when permitted by law.
If Users wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any information that is in possession or under the control of SportsHub, make any comments or questions about this Policy, register a complaint, or contact SportsHub regarding its privacy practices and policies, please write to Customer Care, Singapore Sports Hub 2 Stadium Walk Singapore 397691 or email@example.com.
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law. By accessing this Site and providing requested information, Users agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.