Ride the wheels of fun at the Singapore Sports Hub! EcoRider is a intelligent and innovative 2-wheeled personal transport that combines fun with short daily commute! Enjoy a great time exploring the Sports Hub on the self-balancing EcoRider today!
ECORIDER RIDE SCHEDULE
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Head down to the Sports Hub Visitors Centre.
- Fill up the indemnity form handed to you by the EcoRider Marshal on duty.
- Make your cash payment and have a great time!
Things to note
- Only cash payment is accepted at the counter.
- The EcoRider is currently available only on weekends and public holidays.
- Riders must be at least 70cm tall to get on the EcoRider.
- The EcoRider can accommodate a rider weighing up to 120kg.
- Rides are not transferrable. Sharing of rides are not allowed. Each EcoRider can only accommodate one person at a time.
- Indemnity forms must be completed. For riders below 18 years old, the indemnity form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Riders with medical conditions are advised to seek advice from a medical professional before embarking on an Ecorider ride. As a guide, riders with the following conditions or situations will not be allowed on the rides for their own safety:
- Extreme Vertigo
- Heart condition, abnormal blood condition
- Riders with recent surgery or easily aggravated conditions
- Expectant mothers
- Helmets, disposable hairnets, knee guards and elbow guards are provided to all riders to be worn at all times during the ride.
- An EcoRider Marshal must be present for a ride to commence.
- For guided rides, there will be a 10-minute safety briefing and practice session included in the ride duration.
- Smoking, eating and drinking, and the use of mobile devices are strictly not allowed on the EcoRider.
- Rides are subject to weather conditions and schedule or routes may change without prior notice.
- In the event of inclement weather less than halfway into the ride, all outdoor rides will cease. Riders can choose to wait for our Marshal's clearance to continue the ride. Alternatively, riders can opt for a 50% refund.
- In the event of inclement weather more than halfway into the ride, all outdoor rides will cease and there will be no refund.
Enjoy the ride! For corporate enquiries and feedback, email the EcoRider team.
View Conditions of Entry