Sign up for our Stingray® Clinics today! There will be no public bookings during the following Stingray® Clinic sessions.
View Stingray® blocked out timings - November & December 2017
About Stingray Clinics
Join our Stingray Clinics and learn to surf without assistance and confidently execute different surfing techniques! Participants will learn surfboard management, proper positioning on a surfboard and master riding on the boogie board and knee board. Classes will be modified to fit individual needs.
SURF CLINIC (FOR ALL AGES)
- Maximum 8 participants per session.
STINGRAY CLINICS SCHEDULE
November & December 2017
Things to note for all STINGRAY CLINICS
- Participants must have a minimum height of 1.2m.
- Indemnity forms must be completed and signed by parent or guardian (18 years and above).
- Appropriate swim attire is required for the activity (participants can wear their own rash guards).
- Helmet is provided for all sessions.
- In-house surfboards will be used.
- Duration of each session is 1.5 hours.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- All activities will cease when the lightning warning system is activated. If the clinic has been running for more than 45 minutes, there will be no replacement for loss time. If the clinic runs less than 45 minutes, participant will be allowed to reschedule from the given dates, otherwise it will be forfeited.
- There are strictly no refunds. There will be no replacement for any missed clinics.
How To Register?
- Download our online Registration Form here.
- Fill in your particulars and the Stingray Clinic session you wish to register for.
- Walk in to Level 3, Splash-N-Surf Information Counter to make payment and book a spot!
For enquiries, email us at email@example.com!