Planning a trip to the Sports Hub this week? Join us for a weekend of fun with friends and family at the Singapore Sports Hub, where Singapore comes to PLAY! There are activities going on in and around the vicinity of Sports Hub such as SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon.
ROAD CLOSURE NOTICE
It's business as usual at the Sports Hub!
A series of road closures will take place on 20 August 2017 to facilitate the SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon for a limited duration. Visit SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon website
for more information.
Event Name: SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon
Event Date: 20 August 2017
Road Closure Timings: 1:00AM to 10:30AM
MAP OF ROAD CLOSURE - 20 AUGUST 2017
Take MRT or bus to the Singapore Sports Hub.
Heavy traffic around the area 2 hours before and after the event.
Leave your car at home, take public transport and come early for a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS THE BEST!
Public transport by MRT or bus is the best way to get to the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Stadium Station (CC6) on the Circle Line leads you directly here. Come out at Exit A which is the closest to the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Kallang Station (EW10) on the East-West Line is about a 600m walk under a sheltered walkway to here. Please consider taking the East-West line especially when leaving the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Mountbatten Station (CC7) is about 600m walking distance and serves as an alternate station via the Circle Line for leaving Singapore Sports Hub.
- That's how convenient it is to take the MRT!
- Bus services 10, 11, 14, 16, 70M and 196 are affected. Please visit SBS Transit website for the latest updates.
IF YOU’RE TAKING A TAXI
- There are 3 taxi stands around the Singapore Sports Hub located at:
- Singapore Indoor Stadium (Location Code: I28)
- Kallang Wave Mall (Location Code: I30)
- OCBC Arena (Location Code: I29)
- Please expect delays in getting a taxi after the event.
IF YOU’RE DRIVING (ALTHOUGH WE’D ADVISE NOT TO)
- Heavy traffic conditions expected 2 hours before and after the event.
- No waiting is allowed along all roads in the Singapore Sports Hub.
- On major event days at the Sports Hub, driving is not recommended as congestion is expected around surrounding roads and car park lots will be full.
As you can tell, it's best to take public transport!
- There are limited car park lots at the Singapore Indoor Stadium and National Stadium and you are advised to leave your car at home and take public transport to the Singapore Sports Hub.
SEE YOU SOON!